1. the Internet domain and IP address from which you access the website;
2. the date and time of your visit;
3. the pages you visit; and
4. the address of the web site from which you linked to me (if applicable).
This is solely statistical data that enables me to analyse customer trends and does not identify personally identifiable information.
For further information about cookies, you may like to visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
*Where I store your Personal Data*
All information you provide to me is stored on the ZPeCommerce (Website Provider) secured servers within the United Kingdom. All payments are made using PayPal. No Card holder data is stored by me.
*Information I Collect*
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
*Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It*
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order and send order notifications, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support. If you contact me, I may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
- As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as (a) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
*Information Sharing and Disclosure*
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, such as:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I may provide links to third party sites. Since I do not control those websites, I encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites. Any information you supply on such sites will not be within my control.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests to improve my services. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
*How to Contact Me*
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sarah Cook, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected]